Test your Identity Theft knowledge by participating in any or all of the following Identity Theft Quizzes.
1. Learn how to keep your wireless Internet connection secure and fend off intruders by taking the Federal Trade Commission’s Invasion of the Wireless Hackers Quiz.
2. Don’t let spyware sneak onto your computer to give others a peek at information you enter online. Get wise to the spyware guise by taking the Federal Trade Commission’s Beware of Spyware Quiz.
3. The techie spy and his cunning crew are out to get your personal information. Stop them cold and prove you’re ready to protect yourself online by cracking the Federal Trade Commission’s Case of the Cyber Criminal Quiz.
4. You’re in big trouble at work because your laptop’s been stolen and the information on it wasn’t secure. It won’t happen again if you take the Federal Trade Commission’s Mission: Laptop Security Quiz.
5. Phishers are looking to lure you into providing your personal information with bogus emails and pop-ups. Will you take the bait or live to swim another day? Find out by taking the Federal Trade Commission’s Phishing Scams Quiz.
6. Are you at risk for identity theft? Take the Privacy Rights Clearinghouse Identity Theft IQ Test to see how you rate.
7. Pretend that your identity’s been stolen and learn how to get it back by correctly answering questions in the Federal Trade Commission’s ID Theft Face-Off Quiz.
8. There's no guarantee that you won't become an ID theft victim, but Rutgers University's Identity Theft Risk Assessment Quiz can assess your risk of having your identity stolen.
9. With so many websites requiring personal information to access their services, digital ID theft is a real danger. The Identity Theft Resource Center's Information Safety Quiz shows how to minimize the chance of your personal details falling into the wrong hands.